25 Jun 2018, Edition - 1077, Monday
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is meeting J&K Governor NN Vohra
- Building collapsed in south Mumbai’s Pydhonie, NDRF teams has been put on alert, security measures are underway
- CBI moves SC against bail granted to Karti Chidambaram in INX media case by the High Court
- After Soz Book controversy, former PM Manmohan Singh to skip the book launch event
- SC agrees to hear plea by Subramanian Swamy to be heard in a PIL relating to ED investigation in the Aircel maxis case
- Engineer Rashid & others detained while they staged protest demanding action against Lal Singh
- Kashmir editors guild likely to take action, will file complaint against Lal Singh
- The Jammu & Kashmir police confirms that terrorists killed Shujaat Bhukari on Pakistan’s order
- Shujaat Bukhari was a marked man as he advocated for dialogue between India and Pakistan
Passengers attack bus crew with knives
Covai Post Network
August 30, 2015
Two persons, who were travelling in a private bus, attacked the bus crew with knives and escaped. The police are on the look out for them.
The private bus was plying between Perur and Sitra. Trouble began when the passengers refused to buy tickets. The conductor, Riyaz kept insisting but they refused. The driver tried to intervene, but they didn’t budge. An argument broke out during which the passengers inflicted knife injuries on the conductor and driver, and fled.
The bus crew members were rushed to the hospital.