23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Passengers attack bus crew with knives
Covai Post Network
August 30, 2015
Two persons, who were travelling in a private bus, attacked the bus crew with knives and escaped. The police are on the look out for them.
The private bus was plying between Perur and Sitra. Trouble began when the passengers refused to buy tickets. The conductor, Riyaz kept insisting but they refused. The driver tried to intervene, but they didn’t budge. An argument broke out during which the passengers inflicted knife injuries on the conductor and driver, and fled.
The bus crew members were rushed to the hospital.
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr