25 Jun 2018, Edition - 1077, Monday
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is meeting J&K Governor NN Vohra
- Building collapsed in south Mumbai’s Pydhonie, NDRF teams has been put on alert, security measures are underway
- CBI moves SC against bail granted to Karti Chidambaram in INX media case by the High Court
- After Soz Book controversy, former PM Manmohan Singh to skip the book launch event
- SC agrees to hear plea by Subramanian Swamy to be heard in a PIL relating to ED investigation in the Aircel maxis case
- Engineer Rashid & others detained while they staged protest demanding action against Lal Singh
- Kashmir editors guild likely to take action, will file complaint against Lal Singh
- The Jammu & Kashmir police confirms that terrorists killed Shujaat Bhukari on Pakistan’s order
- Shujaat Bukhari was a marked man as he advocated for dialogue between India and Pakistan
PSG public schools celebrate annual day
Covai Post Network
November 6, 2017
The 16th Annual day of PSG public schools was celebrated here on Friday. Students, parents and well wishers participated in the function where V N Cancer Centre Director and Coimbatore Cancer Foundation Founder Dr T Balaji was the chief guest.
Most of the social maladies today were the result of a system that failed to create empathetic human beings and also because of poor parenting, he said.
Coimbatore Yuva Bharathi Public School principal Geetha Jayachandran was the guest of honour and she said the parents should give children space to grow freely and with a sense of pride and self confidence.
PSG institutions Managing Trustee L Gopalakrishnan also addressed the gathering. The celebrations concluded with a cultural extravaganza that had music and dance.