23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Rs.12 lakh snatched from realtor
Covai Post Network
August 25, 2015
An unidentified person today robbed a realtor of Rs.12 lakh when he was about to enter his car in Karamadai.
Palanisamy (59), hailing from Mettupalayam, was opening the door to enter his car, after withdrawing Rs.12 lakh from a bank in Karamadai, when a person suddenly came from behind and snatched the bag containing the money, police said.
Even before Palanisamy could react, the thief escaped with his accomplice, who was waiting on a motorcycle.
Police are viewing the CCTV footage kept in the bank, to find out whether any person was closely watching Palanisamy’s movement, they said.