25 May 2018, Edition - 1046, Friday
- This will be the prime minister’s first official visit to Indonesia and his second official visit to Singapore
- The Sunanda Pushkar death case has been transferred to the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate
- JUST IN: Sunanda Pushkar’s murder case adjourned to 28th May
- 3 days later, Tamil Nadu CM EPS surfaces, shocking: CM won’t condemn police firing, not a word for the Tuticorin victims
- Thirteen people were killed in the police firing in the two days of clashes
- Biennial elections to Maha Legislative Council results: BJP wins 2 seats, NCP 1
- Power supply of sterlite plant disconnected, T.N govt disconnects power supply, cut due to non compliance of rules
- Extortion threats to 12 U.P MLAs, demand: Pay up Rs 12 lakh each, Intel agencies begin probe
Search in sand merchant’s premises ends
Covai Post Network
November 11, 2017
Income Tax officials, who were carrying out search on sand merchant M. Arumugasamy for the last two days, completed the search on Saturday.
The sleuths, who searched the commercial complex belonging to Arumugasamy reportedly got some important documents from there, police said.
The officials carried out searches in his house and complex for more than 56 hours.
Meanwhile, the search in the Green Tea Estate (Curzon Estate) said to be bought by former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa and her aide V.K. Sasikala some five years ago in Nilgiris was going on for the last three days, police said.