19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Skill training programme
Covai Post Network
August 28, 2015
A special district-level committee has been formed by the state government to evaluate the proposals submitted by the skill training partners to the Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC).
The Tirupur district committee will have the district collector of Coimbatore as its chairperson. Among its members is A. Shaktivel of the Tirupur Exporters’ Association.
TNSDC, the nodal agency for all the skill training programmes organized by the state government, will identify the district-wise training institutes and proposals most suited for the district and take steps to implement them.