23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Skill training programme
Covai Post Network
August 28, 2015
A special district-level committee has been formed by the state government to evaluate the proposals submitted by the skill training partners to the Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC).
The Tirupur district committee will have the district collector of Coimbatore as its chairperson. Among its members is A. Shaktivel of the Tirupur Exporters’ Association.
TNSDC, the nodal agency for all the skill training programmes organized by the state government, will identify the district-wise training institutes and proposals most suited for the district and take steps to implement them.