15 Aug 2018, Edition - 1128, Wednesday
- Minister of State for Home unfurls the tricolour at Manali
- Twitter suspends far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones from its platform for one week
- 2016 National Teacher of the Year Jahana Hayes could be Connecticut’s first black Democrat in Congress
- J&K police files FIR against patriots for attempting to unfurl Tricolour
- Rifleman Aurangzeb to be honoured
- Major Aditya and rifleman Aurangzeb are likely to be honoured with the prestigious Shaurya Chakra gallantry award
- England cricketer Ben Stokes cleared of assault charges
- Major Aditya likely to get Shaurya Chakra
- Coal Scam Case: Naveen Jindal and others summoned by the court on 15th Nov
- Mega online heist by hackers in Pune, cyber attack on cosmos bank in Pune, hackers siphon off Rs 94 cr from bank
Skill training programme
Covai Post Network
August 28, 2015
A special district-level committee has been formed by the state government to evaluate the proposals submitted by the skill training partners to the Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC).
The Tirupur district committee will have the district collector of Coimbatore as its chairperson. Among its members is A. Shaktivel of the Tirupur Exporters’ Association.
TNSDC, the nodal agency for all the skill training programmes organized by the state government, will identify the district-wise training institutes and proposals most suited for the district and take steps to implement them.