23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Indian Air Force Cheetah helicopter crash-lands in Natha Top in Jammu and Kashmir
- NHRC takes cognizance of Tuticorin violence, issues notice to Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary and DGP
- The Madras High Court directed Vedanta to stop the construction of the second unit of Sterlite copper smelter plant
- Tamil Nadu government forms judicial commission to probe Tuticorin violence
- J&K: Grenade attack in Bijbehara as 7 civilians were injured
- MHA has sought a report from Tamil Nadu Government on the violence in Tuticorin
- Mudarai HC stays expansion of Sterlite copper smelter plan
- US President Donald Trump warned that his landmark summit with Kim Jong Un may not take place as planned
- Sec 144 imposed in and around Tuticorin till May 25th
- Shops were shut and 5000 policemen were deployed in Tuticorin after 11 people died while protesting against the Sterlite Plant
TNAU tops in downloading CeRA articles
Covai Post Network
December 28, 2017
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) topped the list of 10 state agriculture varsities for downloading articles from CeRA (Consortium for e-Resources in Agriculture) during 2016.
This was disclosed at a one-day workshop organised by Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) at Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute in Kochi recently, a varsity statement said today.
ICAR had established CeRa to support agriculture research scholars and scientists. Agricultural varsities across the country receive nearly 4,000 electronic research journals free of cost through the consortium.