22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
TNAU tops in downloading CeRA articles
Covai Post Network
December 28, 2017
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) topped the list of 10 state agriculture varsities for downloading articles from CeRA (Consortium for e-Resources in Agriculture) during 2016.
This was disclosed at a one-day workshop organised by Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) at Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute in Kochi recently, a varsity statement said today.
ICAR had established CeRa to support agriculture research scholars and scientists. Agricultural varsities across the country receive nearly 4,000 electronic research journals free of cost through the consortium.