23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Torching of CPI-M flag: Party demands action against BJP
Covai Post Network
November 2, 2017
Nearly 100 CPI-M workers on Thursday staged a demonstration here condemning the burning of the party flag and photograph of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan in Chennai two days ago.
Accusing the BJP and Sangh Parivar’s involvement in the incident, the workers, led by former MP P.R. Natarajan, raised slogans against them and urged the police to take stringent action.