• Download mobile app
22 May 2019, Edition - 1408, Wednesday

Trending Now

  • Rattled by likely defeat, opposition questioning EVMs: AmitShah
  • Breather for Congress-JD(S), BJP puts Operation Lotus ‘on hold’
  • MHA issues directive to states, UTs to take adequate measures on counting day to avoid violence

Coimbatore

Woman dies in fire mishap

Covai Post Network

A woman succumbed to fire injuries she suffered while cooking.

Kavitha, 33, was living with her husband Murali at Elango Adigal Street in SN Palayam. On September 20 while cooking on a stove, kerosene fell on her when she pumped the stove and caught fire.

Though she was rushed to Coimbatore Medical College hospital and given treatment since then, she died yesterday. A case was registered at B2 RS Puram police station.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

COIMBATORE WEATHER