January 12, 2018
A wholesome meal that everyone will love! Layers of lasagna sheets, creamy white sauce, crisp veggies and lots of cheese, this one will be a superstar at your family dinner.
How to Make Grilled Vegetable Lasagne
1.For the White Sauce
2. Heat the butter in saucepan over low heat until melted.
3. Add in the flour and nutmeg.
4. Cook over low heat stirring constantly until it forms bubble.
5. Remove from heat and add in milk.
6.Increase the flame, stir constantly till the first boil.
7.Cover and keep warm (if sauce thickens add a small amount of milk).
For the Lasagna
1. Cook the lasagna sheets as directed on package.
2. Drain lasagne sheets with hot water.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 280 degrees.
4. In a pan, heat some oil and saute all the veggies with garlic.
5. Add some water. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until it gets crisp and
6. In a 10×8 inch baking dish, layer a lasgana sheet and pour the sauce.
7. Add the vegetable mixture and half of the Mascarpone cheese.
8. Repeat all layers, sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake at 280 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.