15 Aug 2018, Edition - 1128, Wednesday
- Minister of State for Home unfurls the tricolour at Manali
- Twitter suspends far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones from its platform for one week
- 2016 National Teacher of the Year Jahana Hayes could be Connecticut’s first black Democrat in Congress
- J&K police files FIR against patriots for attempting to unfurl Tricolour
- Rifleman Aurangzeb to be honoured
- Major Aditya and rifleman Aurangzeb are likely to be honoured with the prestigious Shaurya Chakra gallantry award
- England cricketer Ben Stokes cleared of assault charges
- Major Aditya likely to get Shaurya Chakra
- Coal Scam Case: Naveen Jindal and others summoned by the court on 15th Nov
- Mega online heist by hackers in Pune, cyber attack on cosmos bank in Pune, hackers siphon off Rs 94 cr from bank
Potential linked credit plan stand at Rs. 18,243 crore
Covai Post Network
February 26, 2018
COIMBATORE: The Potential Linked Credit Plan for the district for 2018-19 was released on Monday, which stood at Rs.18,243.16 crore, an eight per cent increase over the last year. The plan, prepared by NABARD was released by District Collector T.N. Hariharan at a function here.
Of the total outlay, 44 per cent has been earmarked for SME sector, 37 per cent for Agriculture and agro-based sector and remaining 19 per cent for other priority sectors.
NABARD Development officer Vasheekaran and Lead Bank Manager Kanagaraj were among those present.