24 Sep 2018, Edition - 1168, Monday
- J&K: 1 jawan martyred in Tangdhar encounter
- The Bishop was arrested after three days of interrogation on Friday
- EPS-OPS govt invites DMK President MK Stalin, Kanimozhi and TTV Dinakaran for MGR centenary celebrations on 30th Sep
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected as judicial custody has been extended till October 6th
- Commander Abhilash Tomy rescued
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi visits his LS Constituency Amethi
- 15-year old boy lynched in Tamil Nadu for alleged theft
- A team has been dispatched to the spot to probe the incident
- Allegedly, the bishop is involved in more cases of sexual harassment against women
- PM Modi inaugurates the Pakyong Airport near Gangtok, Sikkim
Dates and Cashew Vegan Balls Recipe
November 14, 2017
Chef: Plavaneeta Borah
Ingredients of Dates and Cashew Vegan Balls
1 cup dates, deseeded
1 cup cashew nuts
1/2 cup grated coconut
A pinch of rock salt
1 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
How to Make Dates and Cashew Vegan Balls
1.Soak the dates in water for 1 hour. Drain and pat dry.
2.In a food processor, add the cashew nuts and grated coconut and blend until nice and crumbly.
3.Add the dates, salt and virgin coconut oil and pulse again until you acquire a sticky mixture.
4.Take small scoops of the mixture on your palms, and roll to form balls.
5.Place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.