25 Jun 2018, Edition - 1077, Monday
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is meeting J&K Governor NN Vohra
- Building collapsed in south Mumbai’s Pydhonie, NDRF teams has been put on alert, security measures are underway
- CBI moves SC against bail granted to Karti Chidambaram in INX media case by the High Court
- After Soz Book controversy, former PM Manmohan Singh to skip the book launch event
- SC agrees to hear plea by Subramanian Swamy to be heard in a PIL relating to ED investigation in the Aircel maxis case
- Engineer Rashid & others detained while they staged protest demanding action against Lal Singh
- Kashmir editors guild likely to take action, will file complaint against Lal Singh
- The Jammu & Kashmir police confirms that terrorists killed Shujaat Bhukari on Pakistan’s order
- Shujaat Bukhari was a marked man as he advocated for dialogue between India and Pakistan
Dates and Cashew Vegan Balls Recipe
November 14, 2017
Chef: Plavaneeta Borah
Ingredients of Dates and Cashew Vegan Balls
1 cup dates, deseeded
1 cup cashew nuts
1/2 cup grated coconut
A pinch of rock salt
1 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
How to Make Dates and Cashew Vegan Balls
1.Soak the dates in water for 1 hour. Drain and pat dry.
2.In a food processor, add the cashew nuts and grated coconut and blend until nice and crumbly.
3.Add the dates, salt and virgin coconut oil and pulse again until you acquire a sticky mixture.
4.Take small scoops of the mixture on your palms, and roll to form balls.
5.Place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.