23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Sriram Balaji-Vishnu Vardhan pair win doubles title; single’s finals tomorrow
Covai Post Network
September 23, 2016
The number one-seeded N Sriram Balaji-Vishnu Vardhan pair today defeated second seeded Anvit Bendre/-N Vijay Sundar Prashanth to win the doubles title in the LMW ITF Men’s Future International Tennis Tournament 2016, played here.
The pair won in straight sets of 6-3, 6-1.
Meanwhile, the fourth seed Sanam Singh will meet second seed Prajnesh Gunneswaran in the singles title clash scheduled for tomorrow.
Sanam Singh beat Vijay Sundar Prashanth (fifth seed) 6-4, 7-6 (2), while Prajnesh defeated third seed Vishnu Vardhan 3-6, 6-4, 7-6 (3) in the semi-finals played this afternoon.
Wind : 0.6 km/h
Humidity : 91%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr