21 Feb 2018, Edition - 953, Wednesday
- Karnataka Congress MLA Byrathi Basavaraj’s aides slap traffic policeman
- SC sends message to fringe, stay on FIR against Priya Varrier.
- Former Pakistan cricketer’s son commits suicide over non-selection in U-19 team
- Cost effective ISRO: India’s Chandrayaan-2 said to be cheaper than Hollywood’s Interstellar
- State government denied permission to Kamal Haasan to visit A. P. J. Abdul Kalam school
- Big development in PNB fraud case, CBI arrests PNB’s Rajesh Jindal.
- Adviser to Delhi CM, VK Jain detained by Delhi Police
10 get lifer for murder of 2 brothers in Kuttipuram in 2008
Covai Post Network
December 5, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: A court in Malappuram sentenced 10 persons to life imprisonment for killing two brothers in a mosque at Alinchuvadu in Kuttipuram on August 29, 2008.
The Manjeri Second Additional Sessions Court pronounced the judgment.
The murder of Pulikkal Aboobacker, 55, and Pulikkal Abdu, 45, was a sequel to the election to the post of Mahal president.
There were 11 accused in the case. One of them died during the course of trial.
Thirteen persons suffered injuries in the attack.