23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
10 get lifer for murder of 2 brothers in Kuttipuram in 2008
Covai Post Network
December 5, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: A court in Malappuram sentenced 10 persons to life imprisonment for killing two brothers in a mosque at Alinchuvadu in Kuttipuram on August 29, 2008.
The Manjeri Second Additional Sessions Court pronounced the judgment.
The murder of Pulikkal Aboobacker, 55, and Pulikkal Abdu, 45, was a sequel to the election to the post of Mahal president.
There were 11 accused in the case. One of them died during the course of trial.
Thirteen persons suffered injuries in the attack.