15 Jul 2018, Edition - 1097, Sunday
- Congress takes a jibe at PM Modi after former Pak PM Nawaz Sharif was arrested last night
- Another person succumbs to potholes in Mumbai as 27-year old dies after his bike skid through a pothole in Navi Mumbai
- State of J&K says FIR against Major Aditya was justified as the next hearing on his case is on Monday
- Congress MP Shashi Tharoor summoned by Kolkata Court over his ‘Hindu-Pak’ comment
- PM Modi will lay the foundation stone for the 340-km long Purvanchal Expressway in Azamgarh
- Twelve Russian intelligence officers were charged on Friday with hacking Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign
11 CPM workers get life term for murder of RSS activist in Koothuparambu
Covai Post Network
April 5, 2018
Kottayam: Eleven CPM workers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a Thalassery court for the murder of RSS activist Pramod of Koothuparambu.
The Thalassery Additional District Sessions court found the accused guilty of the crime that took place on last August 16.
ALSO READ : https://www.covaipost.com/coimbatore/mettupalayam-gh-conducts-first-implant-surgery/
Those convicted are Balakrishnan, Manoharan, Maniaparambathu Pavithran, Parakattil Pavithran, Dineshan, Dhanesh, Shaji, Vipin, Suresh Babu, Rijesh and Sasi.