22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
11 CPM workers get life term for murder of RSS activist in Koothuparambu
Covai Post Network
April 5, 2018
Kottayam: Eleven CPM workers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a Thalassery court for the murder of RSS activist Pramod of Koothuparambu.
The Thalassery Additional District Sessions court found the accused guilty of the crime that took place on last August 16.
ALSO READ : https://www.covaipost.com/coimbatore/mettupalayam-gh-conducts-first-implant-surgery/
Those convicted are Balakrishnan, Manoharan, Maniaparambathu Pavithran, Parakattil Pavithran, Dineshan, Dhanesh, Shaji, Vipin, Suresh Babu, Rijesh and Sasi.