25 Sep 2018, Edition - 1169, Tuesday
- Another big SC verdict tomorrow: Top court to decide if court proceedings should be live streamed
- SC’s Aadhaar judgement tomorrow
- PM Modi unable to answer our questions, says Congress President Rahul Gandhi
- NC accepts Junaid Mattu’s resignation
- National Conference spokesperson Junaid Azim Mattu resigns from party to contest civic polls from Srinagar
- ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’ is not only an electoral phrase. It is our way, says PM Modi
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: FIR filed against Missionaries of Jesus for revealing the identity of the victim
- BJP President Amit Shah addresses mega-rally in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Court directs issue of notice in 19 year old murder case against UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- The country won’t be distracted by Rahul Gandhi’s shameless lie: Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Law Minister
11 CPM workers get life term for murder of RSS activist in Koothuparambu
Covai Post Network
April 5, 2018
Kottayam: Eleven CPM workers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a Thalassery court for the murder of RSS activist Pramod of Koothuparambu.
The Thalassery Additional District Sessions court found the accused guilty of the crime that took place on last August 16.
ALSO READ : https://www.covaipost.com/coimbatore/mettupalayam-gh-conducts-first-implant-surgery/
Those convicted are Balakrishnan, Manoharan, Maniaparambathu Pavithran, Parakattil Pavithran, Dineshan, Dhanesh, Shaji, Vipin, Suresh Babu, Rijesh and Sasi.