- Download mobile app
20 Jan 2018, Edition - 921, Saturday
- BJP MP @Swamy39 speaks on Election Commission’s disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal must step down, says Congress spokesperson Tom Vadakkan
- 24-yr-old ABVP activist hacked to death in Kannur District
- Two teenagers bleed to death on the road as UP Police, unwilling to ‘soil car with blood’, refuse to help
- Two bombs found near Bodh Gaya pilgrimage centre in Bihar
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has stabbed people in the back, says Sambit Patra, BJP spokesperson
- On camera: Karni Sena supporters ransack movie hall in Haryana’s Faridabad
- Bellandur lake in Bengaluru catches fire again, 5,000 jawans to the rescue
Actor flays IFF for ignoring national award winner Surabhi
Covai Post Network
December 10, 2017
Kochi: Actor Joy Mathew has flayed International Film Festival of Kerala organisers at Thiruvananthapuram for ignoring national award winner Surabhi Lakshmi.
In his Facebook post, the actor said he was boycotting the event where Surabhi has no space. Surabhi had strongly reacted against the organisers on the issue.
She said that she was denied online pass and director Kamal also failed to honour his promise to offer the ticket. Absence of Surabhi’s award winning film ‘minnaminungu’ had also annoyed her.