24 Sep 2018, Edition - 1168, Monday
- Govt rejects JPC demand, 10-point justification issued, ‘CAG, CVC looking into matter’
- Flood threat looms over Punjab, CM Amarinder Singh holds high-level meet; schools, colleges shut tomorrow
- Crucial meet on SC/ST act at 4pm today
- J&K: 1 jawan martyred in Tangdhar encounter
- The Bishop was arrested after three days of interrogation on Friday
- EPS-OPS govt invites DMK President MK Stalin, Kanimozhi and TTV Dinakaran for MGR centenary celebrations on 30th Sep
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected as judicial custody has been extended till October 6th
- Commander Abhilash Tomy rescued
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi visits his LS Constituency Amethi
- 15-year old boy lynched in Tamil Nadu for alleged theft
Actor flays IFF for ignoring national award winner Surabhi
Covai Post Network
December 10, 2017
Kochi: Actor Joy Mathew has flayed International Film Festival of Kerala organisers at Thiruvananthapuram for ignoring national award winner Surabhi Lakshmi.
In his Facebook post, the actor said he was boycotting the event where Surabhi has no space. Surabhi had strongly reacted against the organisers on the issue.
She said that she was denied online pass and director Kamal also failed to honour his promise to offer the ticket. Absence of Surabhi’s award winning film ‘minnaminungu’ had also annoyed her.