22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Actor flays IFF for ignoring national award winner Surabhi
Covai Post Network
December 10, 2017
Kochi: Actor Joy Mathew has flayed International Film Festival of Kerala organisers at Thiruvananthapuram for ignoring national award winner Surabhi Lakshmi.
In his Facebook post, the actor said he was boycotting the event where Surabhi has no space. Surabhi had strongly reacted against the organisers on the issue.
She said that she was denied online pass and director Kamal also failed to honour his promise to offer the ticket. Absence of Surabhi’s award winning film ‘minnaminungu’ had also annoyed her.