27 Apr 2018, Edition - 1018, Friday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
Amala Paul fails to appear in court in vehicle tax evasion case
Covai Post Network
December 19, 2017
Kochi: Actor Amala Paul did not appear before the crime branch in Thiruvananthapuram in connection with the vehicle tax evasion case today.
Amala informed her inability to appear before the police as she was pre-occupied with film assignments. This was informed to the police through her lawyer, police said.
Actor Fahadh Faasil was also directed to appear before crime branch in a similar case today. However, he had moved a court in Alappuzha seeking anticipatory bail which will be heard tomorrow.
Actor-turned-politician Suresh Gopi, MP, had sought anticipatory bail in the high court which prevented his arrest for three weeks. He is to appear before police December 21 at 10.15 am. The court also asked Gopi to approach a lower court in the matter.