- Download mobile app
22 Jan 2018, Edition - 923, Monday
- PM Modi lands in Zurich, Switzerland Will attend the World Economic Forum at Davos on Tuesday
- PM Modi lands in Zurich, Switzerland
- Karni Sena approaches Supreme Court against the release of film Padmaavat
- Govt hospital in Karnataka turns gambling denDoctors, Nurses seen gambling Patients left unattended
- We should go for comprehensive electoral reforms, says D. Raj, CPI
- Half of the country believes nation is in job crisis
- I work as much as I can for the people, says PM Narendramodi
- The country should be mukt of corruption, says Abid Rasool, Congress
- This is not a Congress vs BJP issue, says NC Spokesperson Sameer Kaul
- I want to unite people with humanitarian values, PM Narendramodi
Amala Paul fails to appear in court in vehicle tax evasion case
Covai Post Network
December 19, 2017
Kochi: Actor Amala Paul did not appear before the crime branch in Thiruvananthapuram in connection with the vehicle tax evasion case today.
Amala informed her inability to appear before the police as she was pre-occupied with film assignments. This was informed to the police through her lawyer, police said.
Actor Fahadh Faasil was also directed to appear before crime branch in a similar case today. However, he had moved a court in Alappuzha seeking anticipatory bail which will be heard tomorrow.
Actor-turned-politician Suresh Gopi, MP, had sought anticipatory bail in the high court which prevented his arrest for three weeks. He is to appear before police December 21 at 10.15 am. The court also asked Gopi to approach a lower court in the matter.