21 Aug 2018, Edition - 1134, Tuesday
- Satya Pal Malik has been appointed as Governor of Jammu & Kashmir
- London Court denies bail to Dawood’s aide Jabir Moti
- Govt sources: 500 crores for Kerala floods is only interim amount
- J&K: Encounter underway in Handwara as 2-3 terrorists are holed up
- Madras HC stays Chennai-Salem Highway project
- SC/ST amendment, which was cleared by parliament, challenged in Supreme Court
- Mandsaur Rape Case: Court pronounces the death sentence to the two accused as trial concludes in less than 2 months
- Chhattisgarh cabinet to rename administrative capital ‘Atal Nagar’ in honor of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Navjot Singh Sidhu justifies ‘jhappi’ to Pakistan Army Chief, invokes Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s bus trip
- Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan calls for special Assembly session to discuss Kerala floods
Book accuses RAW of helping son of former Chief of ISI
Covai Post Network
May 22, 2018
Kochi: A book has accused the RAW of helping the son of former chief of Pakistan’s ISI to return to Germany from Kochi where he was employed by a German firm in May 2015.
This has been disclosed by the book “The spy chronicles : RAW, ISI and the illusion of peace” jointly authored by former ISI chief lieutenant general Asad Durranni and former RAW Secretary Amarjeet Singh Dulat and journalist Aditya Singh.
Usman Durrani son of the former ISI chief was supposed to quit Kochi to Germany without having any transit break. His employer sent him in a flight via Mumbai violating visa conditions. He was detained at Mumbai special branch, a media report said.
ISI chief lieutenant general Asad Durranni contacted the then RAW Secretary Amarjeet Singh Dulat who used his office to help Usman to get a flight to Germany.