24 Mar 2018, Edition - 984, Saturday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Chennithala wanted me to produce evidence against Chandy: Sarita
Covai Post Network
November 9, 2017
Image credit : File Photo
Solar scam accused Sarita Nair on Thursday alleged that Leader of Opposition in the Kerala Assembly and senior Congress leader Ramesh Chennithala had urged her to make public the evidence she had against former Chief Minister Oommen Chandy.
Talking to reporters at Thiruvananthapuram after the Justice Sivarjan Commission report was tabled in the Assembly, Sarita said Chennithala had called her up just before the Assembly elections and encouraged her to present more evidence against Chandy. “I have more evidences against Chandy than what I had presented before the Commission,” she said.
Sarita said she used the money she took from the investors to bribe politicians. “Everyone cheated me and portrayed me as a woman with shady character. I am happy that I was able to unveil the mask worn by politicians,” she said.
Wind : 3.2 km/h
Humidity : 46%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr