27 Apr 2018, Edition - 1018, Friday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
CIAL to offer consultancy to Ghana to set up solar power plants
Covai Post Network
December 21, 2017
Cochin International Airport (CIAL) would assist Ghana to set up solar power plants in three airports in that country. CIAL, the country’s first private airport, is also the first solar power airport in the world.
This is the first consultancy service to be provided by the airport authority, a senior airport official informed The Covai Post. Three nations – Vietnam, Malaysia and Liberia – and also an airport agency from New Zealand have approached the authorities seeking consultancy service in setting up solar plants to make their airports energy efficient, the official said.
“CIAL’s initiatives in the field has caught the attention of the international media. Media crew from Japan and France flew down to Cochin to do a special story on the project,” he added.