23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Court to issue summons to Dileep, others soon
Covai Post Network
December 5, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: The magistrate court at Angamali, near here, took cognizance of the chargesheet filed against actor Dileep and others in the actor abuse and abduction case.
This was stated when other accused were produced before the court after their remand ended today.
The court will issue summons to the accused, including actor Dileep, before the case is transferred to Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court which will decide where the trial will be held.
The chargesheet is against 12 accused.
The case is related to the abduction and abuse of popular South Indian actor here in February.