19 Feb 2018, Edition - 951, Monday
- Karnataka Congress MLA N A Haris’s son, who thrashed youth at pub, surrenders
- Kamal Haasan’s party launch on Feb 21.
- Shocking hit and run case reported from Jaipur, Rajasthan. 1 person dead and 1 injured.
- Congress VIP’s brat surrenders; Cops could not arrest him, now surrender orchestrated.
- CBI sealed PNB Brady branch house; No entry or exit for officials. Ground report by Aruneel
- BJP MP booked for land grabbing; accused of assaulting land owner
- UPA-Nirav link gets murkier; Resignation signed off by Former FM P. Chidambaram
Court to issue summons to Dileep, others soon
Covai Post Network
December 5, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: The magistrate court at Angamali, near here, took cognizance of the chargesheet filed against actor Dileep and others in the actor abuse and abduction case.
This was stated when other accused were produced before the court after their remand ended today.
The court will issue summons to the accused, including actor Dileep, before the case is transferred to Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court which will decide where the trial will be held.
The chargesheet is against 12 accused.
The case is related to the abduction and abuse of popular South Indian actor here in February.