18 Aug 2018, Edition - 1131, Saturday
- The former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan has passed away, a statement by the United Nations said
- Odisha government sent a 240-member fire services team to carry out rescue operations in flood-ravaged Kerala
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar donates 10 crore for Kerala
- 500 crore relief package announced for Kerala
- PM Modi undertakes aerial survey of Kerala
- Imran Khan Takes Oath As Pakistan’s New Prime Minister
- KeralaFloods : PM Modi announces Rs 500 crore aid as immediate assistance to the state
- Kerala floods: Virat Kohli, Sunil Chhetri, Sania Mirza come out urging people for help
- 106 die in a day in flood-hit Kerala
- PML-N president and the brother of jailed former Pakistan prime minister Nawaz Sharif, managed to secure just 96 seats
Court to issue summons to Dileep, others soon
Covai Post Network
December 5, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: The magistrate court at Angamali, near here, took cognizance of the chargesheet filed against actor Dileep and others in the actor abuse and abduction case.
This was stated when other accused were produced before the court after their remand ended today.
The court will issue summons to the accused, including actor Dileep, before the case is transferred to Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court which will decide where the trial will be held.
The chargesheet is against 12 accused.
The case is related to the abduction and abuse of popular South Indian actor here in February.