22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Dileep leaves for Dubai to open restaurant outlet
Covai Post Network
November 28, 2017
Kochi: Actor Dileep left for Dubai to inaugurate his ‘Dhe Puttu’ restaurant today.He was accompanied by his mother even as there were reports that his wife Kavya Madhavan and daughter
Meenakshi would go with him.Dileep had collected his passport from Magistrate’s court in Angamali where he had surrendered it after his arrest in connection with abduction and abuse of a popular South Indian actor on February 17 here.
He was released on bail from Aluva sub-jail where he spent over 80 days.His close friend and director Nadirsha’s mother will inaugurate the new shop. Dileep has several units of ‘Dhe Puttu’.
Separately, Dileep has filed a petition in court against the leakage of chargesheet details to media.