23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- BSP MLA claims he voted for BJP, 3 independent MLAs support BJP | LISTEN IN: As Neerja Chowdhury
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
Dileep leaves for Dubai to open restaurant outlet
Covai Post Network
November 28, 2017
Kochi: Actor Dileep left for Dubai to inaugurate his ‘Dhe Puttu’ restaurant today.He was accompanied by his mother even as there were reports that his wife Kavya Madhavan and daughter
Meenakshi would go with him.Dileep had collected his passport from Magistrate’s court in Angamali where he had surrendered it after his arrest in connection with abduction and abuse of a popular South Indian actor on February 17 here.
He was released on bail from Aluva sub-jail where he spent over 80 days.His close friend and director Nadirsha’s mother will inaugurate the new shop. Dileep has several units of ‘Dhe Puttu’.
Separately, Dileep has filed a petition in court against the leakage of chargesheet details to media.