21 Apr 2018, Edition - 1012, Saturday
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
- JUST IN: RS Chair studying impeachment notice to consult with legal luminaries: Sources
- A senior BJP leader from Tamil Nadu has apologised for his Facebook comments on journalists
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
Father, two sons die in road mishap near Thottappalli
Covai Post Network
March 24, 2018
Kozhikkode: A father and two children died while the mother was seriously injured in a road mishap in Alappuzha today.
Babu, 48, sons Abhijit, 18, and Amarjit, 16, of Karunagapally were killed in the mishap that occurred at Kalpavadi in Thottappalli. Babu’s wife Lissy was admitted to a hospital, police said.
The incident occurred when their car collided with a lorry while they were returning after taking part in the festival of Ambalapuha temple.