23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- BSP MLA claims he voted for BJP, 3 independent MLAs support BJP | LISTEN IN: As Neerja Chowdhury
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
HC lets Dileep make Dubai trip
Covai Post Network
November 21, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi:Actor Dileep was on Tuesday allowed by Kerala High Court to go abroad to open his business unit.
The court granted permission to Dileep to go to Dubai after rejecting the prosecutions stand that Dileep had influenced three witnesses, violating bail conditions in the actor abduction case.
The court said it was a matter of grave concern if Dileep had violated bail conditions. Under such circumstances the police should move the magistrate’s court, Angamali.
Dileep has been allowed to stay overseas for four days and keep his passport for six days.
It also directed him to give the police his temporary camp address in Dubai.