22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
HC lets Dileep make Dubai trip
Covai Post Network
November 21, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi:Actor Dileep was on Tuesday allowed by Kerala High Court to go abroad to open his business unit.
The court granted permission to Dileep to go to Dubai after rejecting the prosecutions stand that Dileep had influenced three witnesses, violating bail conditions in the actor abduction case.
The court said it was a matter of grave concern if Dileep had violated bail conditions. Under such circumstances the police should move the magistrate’s court, Angamali.
Dileep has been allowed to stay overseas for four days and keep his passport for six days.
It also directed him to give the police his temporary camp address in Dubai.