19 Feb 2018, Edition - 951, Monday
- Karnataka Congress MLA N A Haris’s son, who thrashed youth at pub, surrenders
- Kamal Haasan’s party launch on Feb 21.
- Shocking hit and run case reported from Jaipur, Rajasthan. 1 person dead and 1 injured.
- Congress VIP’s brat surrenders; Cops could not arrest him, now surrender orchestrated.
- CBI sealed PNB Brady branch house; No entry or exit for officials. Ground report by Aruneel
- BJP MP booked for land grabbing; accused of assaulting land owner
- UPA-Nirav link gets murkier; Resignation signed off by Former FM P. Chidambaram
Himachal CM in Kerala for ayurveda treatment
Covai Post Network
December 2, 2017
Kottayam: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Veerbhadra Singh has arrived at Atreyo Ayurveda Resort Pallam near here for treatment.He will be in the healthcare centre for about 10 days. A special diet, including gruel, has been decided by the doctor.
He arrived by air in Kochi and reached here by road. He is housed in a special VIP enclosure.Changanassery Deputy Superintendent of Police R Sreekumar, Circle Inspector KP Vinod and Chingavanam SI Anoop C Nair are part of the ‘Z’ plus category security organised for Singh.A bomb disposal squad is camping in the area.