23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Himachal CM in Kerala for ayurveda treatment
Covai Post Network
December 2, 2017
Kottayam: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Veerbhadra Singh has arrived at Atreyo Ayurveda Resort Pallam near here for treatment.He will be in the healthcare centre for about 10 days. A special diet, including gruel, has been decided by the doctor.
He arrived by air in Kochi and reached here by road. He is housed in a special VIP enclosure.Changanassery Deputy Superintendent of Police R Sreekumar, Circle Inspector KP Vinod and Chingavanam SI Anoop C Nair are part of the ‘Z’ plus category security organised for Singh.A bomb disposal squad is camping in the area.