24 Sep 2018, Edition - 1168, Monday
- J&K: 1 jawan martyred in Tangdhar encounter
- The Bishop was arrested after three days of interrogation on Friday
- EPS-OPS govt invites DMK President MK Stalin, Kanimozhi and TTV Dinakaran for MGR centenary celebrations on 30th Sep
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected as judicial custody has been extended till October 6th
- Commander Abhilash Tomy rescued
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi visits his LS Constituency Amethi
- 15-year old boy lynched in Tamil Nadu for alleged theft
- A team has been dispatched to the spot to probe the incident
- Allegedly, the bishop is involved in more cases of sexual harassment against women
- PM Modi inaugurates the Pakyong Airport near Gangtok, Sikkim
IS `threat’ to Sabari pilgrims no cause for panic, says Kerala DGP
Covai Post Network
November 28, 2017
Kottayam: The Kerala Director-General of Police has asked people not to panic on the reported IS threat of targeting Sabarimala pilgrims.Loknath Behera’s appeal comes at a time when police received intel reports of poisoning drinking water at railway stations.
Behra said threat messages attributed to the IS were being spread through social media. The police were probing the genuineness of this and were also vigilant to pre-empt any such attacks.He said people should behave in a responsible manner, ignoring and not propagating them.