25 Sep 2018, Edition - 1169, Tuesday
- Another big SC verdict tomorrow: Top court to decide if court proceedings should be live streamed
- SC’s Aadhaar judgement tomorrow
- PM Modi unable to answer our questions, says Congress President Rahul Gandhi
- NC accepts Junaid Mattu’s resignation
- National Conference spokesperson Junaid Azim Mattu resigns from party to contest civic polls from Srinagar
- ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’ is not only an electoral phrase. It is our way, says PM Modi
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: FIR filed against Missionaries of Jesus for revealing the identity of the victim
- BJP President Amit Shah addresses mega-rally in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Court directs issue of notice in 19 year old murder case against UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- The country won’t be distracted by Rahul Gandhi’s shameless lie: Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Law Minister
Jayasurya’s boat jetty demolished
Covai Post Network
April 4, 2018
KOCHI: The Kochi Corporation on Wednesday demolished unauthorised structures raised by Malayalam actor Jayasurya near his house.
The actor, who resides near the Chilavanoor lake, had constructed a private boat jetty linking it to his house’s rear side. The compound wall of the house was also constructed on the encroached land.
Following a petition from a resident, the Corporation issued a notice to the actor to demolish the structures.
Jayasurya filed an appeal petition before the local bodies ombudsman, that also asked him to demolish the boat jetty.