23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Kerala CM gets Kamal’s pat for posting non-brahmin priests
Covai Post Network
October 9, 2017
Kochi: Thespian Kamal Haasan has saluted Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan for appointing 36 non-brahmin’s as priests in temples.
Kamal in his Twitter message said the guts shown by Pinarayi in taking such a daring decision is commendable.
He praised Travancore Devaswom Board and said social reformer Periyar’s dream has fructified.