22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Kerala police in Mumbai on RJ murder trail
Covai Post Network
March 30, 2018
Kochi: A police team has left for Mumbai in connection with the murder of radio jockey and folk singer Rajesh in Thiruvananthapuram the other day.
Police got information that the quotation team, involved in the murder, had escaped to Mumbai, police said. Three persons from Kollam were taken into custody yesterday in connection with the murder.
Those detained had provided car to the murderers.
Rajesh was talking to a woman from Qatar when he was attacked. The phone was active and the woman had heard his wails. This was substantiated by the cyber cell.
Rajesh was in acquaintance with this woman when he was in the Gulf. Police suspect that somebody opposed to their association had planned the murder.