25 Sep 2018, Edition - 1169, Tuesday
- Another big SC verdict tomorrow: Top court to decide if court proceedings should be live streamed
- SC’s Aadhaar judgement tomorrow
- PM Modi unable to answer our questions, says Congress President Rahul Gandhi
- NC accepts Junaid Mattu’s resignation
- National Conference spokesperson Junaid Azim Mattu resigns from party to contest civic polls from Srinagar
- ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’ is not only an electoral phrase. It is our way, says PM Modi
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: FIR filed against Missionaries of Jesus for revealing the identity of the victim
- BJP President Amit Shah addresses mega-rally in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Court directs issue of notice in 19 year old murder case against UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- The country won’t be distracted by Rahul Gandhi’s shameless lie: Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Law Minister
Kerala police in Mumbai on RJ murder trail
Covai Post Network
March 30, 2018
Kochi: A police team has left for Mumbai in connection with the murder of radio jockey and folk singer Rajesh in Thiruvananthapuram the other day.
Police got information that the quotation team, involved in the murder, had escaped to Mumbai, police said. Three persons from Kollam were taken into custody yesterday in connection with the murder.
Those detained had provided car to the murderers.
Rajesh was talking to a woman from Qatar when he was attacked. The phone was active and the woman had heard his wails. This was substantiated by the cyber cell.
Rajesh was in acquaintance with this woman when he was in the Gulf. Police suspect that somebody opposed to their association had planned the murder.