21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Chinese President Xi Jinping arrives in Africa on a four-nation visit seeking deeper military and economic ties
- BJP conference on winning no-trust vote held by BJP leader G. V. L. Narasimha Rao
- ‘This crime is unacceptable’, says Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on mob lynching incident in Alwar
- Number of girls in IITs distressingly low, this needs to increase: President Ram Nath Kovind
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
Modi to visit Ockhi-hit States tomorrow
Covai Post Network
December 18, 2017
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Tamil Nadu and Kerala on Tuesday to review the situation arising in the aftermath of Cyclone Okchi.
Modi, who will reach Mangaluru on Monday night, will first visit Lakshadweep and later Kanyakumari. In the evening he is expected to meet relatives of victims at St Thomas School Grounds at Poonthura. This was included in the itinerary in the last minute due to the pressure of state leaders.