22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Party reproached me, admits Jayarajan
Covai Post Network
November 13, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: Frontline CPM leader P Jayarajan on Monday said he was given a dressing down by the party for the release of a video on him.
However, he denied walking out of the meeting.
He told mediapersons in Kannur that when the party made him ‘what I am today, it has all the right to criticise me’.
Such things were common in the party and he would take the diktat in the right spirit and continue working for the party.