21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Crimes against women increasing, women no more safe in India, says Cong President Rahul Gandhi
- 40 people gang-raped a 22-year-old girl for four days in a government guest house in Panchkula
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi, Mallikarjun Kharge and Jyotiraditya Scindia to be speakers for Congress
- TRS decides to criticise the government, to stage walk-out
- AIADMK to support the government in Lok Sabha today
- PM Modi meets top ministers in the parliament
- BJP President Amit Shah arrives at the parliament
Party reproached me, admits Jayarajan
Covai Post Network
November 13, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: Frontline CPM leader P Jayarajan on Monday said he was given a dressing down by the party for the release of a video on him.
However, he denied walking out of the meeting.
He told mediapersons in Kannur that when the party made him ‘what I am today, it has all the right to criticise me’.
Such things were common in the party and he would take the diktat in the right spirit and continue working for the party.