23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- BSP MLA claims he voted for BJP, 3 independent MLAs support BJP | LISTEN IN: As Neerja Chowdhury
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
Party reproached me, admits Jayarajan
Covai Post Network
November 13, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: Frontline CPM leader P Jayarajan on Monday said he was given a dressing down by the party for the release of a video on him.
However, he denied walking out of the meeting.
He told mediapersons in Kannur that when the party made him ‘what I am today, it has all the right to criticise me’.
Such things were common in the party and he would take the diktat in the right spirit and continue working for the party.