22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Pediatrician bitten by Python in Palakkad
Covai Post Network
April 1, 2018
Kochi: A doctor was bitten by a python while he was trying to put the reptile inside a gunny bag at Attapadi in Palakkad today.
The 6 feet long snake was trying to slither into the Tribal Speciality hospital at Kottathara terrorising the patients and hospital staff.
It was at this time paediatrician Dr P Ramesh and others caught the snake. He was admitted to the ICU where is recovering, hospital sources said.
He is used to catching snakes.