25 Sep 2018, Edition - 1169, Tuesday
- Another big SC verdict tomorrow: Top court to decide if court proceedings should be live streamed
- SC’s Aadhaar judgement tomorrow
- PM Modi unable to answer our questions, says Congress President Rahul Gandhi
- NC accepts Junaid Mattu’s resignation
- National Conference spokesperson Junaid Azim Mattu resigns from party to contest civic polls from Srinagar
- ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’ is not only an electoral phrase. It is our way, says PM Modi
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: FIR filed against Missionaries of Jesus for revealing the identity of the victim
- BJP President Amit Shah addresses mega-rally in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Court directs issue of notice in 19 year old murder case against UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- The country won’t be distracted by Rahul Gandhi’s shameless lie: Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Law Minister
Pediatrician bitten by Python in Palakkad
Covai Post Network
April 1, 2018
Kochi: A doctor was bitten by a python while he was trying to put the reptile inside a gunny bag at Attapadi in Palakkad today.
The 6 feet long snake was trying to slither into the Tribal Speciality hospital at Kottathara terrorising the patients and hospital staff.
It was at this time paediatrician Dr P Ramesh and others caught the snake. He was admitted to the ICU where is recovering, hospital sources said.
He is used to catching snakes.