15 Jul 2018, Edition - 1097, Sunday
- Congress takes a jibe at PM Modi after former Pak PM Nawaz Sharif was arrested last night
- Another person succumbs to potholes in Mumbai as 27-year old dies after his bike skid through a pothole in Navi Mumbai
- State of J&K says FIR against Major Aditya was justified as the next hearing on his case is on Monday
- Congress MP Shashi Tharoor summoned by Kolkata Court over his ‘Hindu-Pak’ comment
- PM Modi will lay the foundation stone for the 340-km long Purvanchal Expressway in Azamgarh
- Twelve Russian intelligence officers were charged on Friday with hacking Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign
Pediatrician bitten by Python in Palakkad
Covai Post Network
April 1, 2018
Kochi: A doctor was bitten by a python while he was trying to put the reptile inside a gunny bag at Attapadi in Palakkad today.
The 6 feet long snake was trying to slither into the Tribal Speciality hospital at Kottathara terrorising the patients and hospital staff.
It was at this time paediatrician Dr P Ramesh and others caught the snake. He was admitted to the ICU where is recovering, hospital sources said.
He is used to catching snakes.