22 Mar 2018, Edition - 982, Thursday
- J&K: 2 cops and 2 Army jawans martyred in Kupwara encounter; 4-5 terrorists still holed up
- Sensex closed 139.42 points or 0.42% higher at 33,136.18 after rising as much as 350 points during intraday high
- Both telcos are locked in a fierce battle for subscribers and need to invest in expanding their 4G network
- The ₹ 6 Lakh reward will be part of the revised ‘Rehabilitation Policy for Militants
- 15-year-old girl student commits suicide at her home on Tuesday by hanging herself from a ceiling fan
- Maharashtra: 5 men linked to ISIS terror outfit arrested by ATS; plot to target Bodhgaya foiled.
- DMK’s Stalin writes to CMs of 10 states, demanding fiscal autonomy for states
- Former Maharashtra CM Sushilkumar Shinde speaks on Congress’ U-turn on Lingayats
- Disruption in Lok Sabha leads to the house being adjourned for the day
- Ceasefire violations at an all-time high as Pak has violated ceasefire 600 times in nearly 2 months
Rs 23 cr property of Kerala businessman Radhakrishnan attached
Covai Post Network
September 21, 2017
Kottayam: Enforcement agencies have attached property worth Rs 23 crore of controversial businessman and contractor VM Radakrishnan under the black money prevention act.
He had earned the property which include flats and hotels in Waynad, Kozhikode and Palakkad during 2004-08 when he was the contractor of Malabar Cements, Palakkad.
The corruption had bought a loss of Rs 23 crore to the state exchequer.
Chargesheets were filled against him in five cases under Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and assets Black Money Act).