23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
TV scribe found dead in Kozhikode
Covai Post Network
November 6, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: A 26-year-old scribe Nithin Das of Media One TV channel was found dead in his room in Kozhikkode, police said.
He was to have come for night duty on Sunday and attempts by his colleagues to contact failed. On reaching his room, they found him hanging in his rented room near the office, police said.
He was taken to Calicut Medical College where he was declared dead.
Nitin, who hails from Thoppumpadi in Ernakulam, had been a sub editor in the organisation for the last two years.
He leaves his parents and a brother.