15 Jul 2018, Edition - 1097, Sunday
- Congress takes a jibe at PM Modi after former Pak PM Nawaz Sharif was arrested last night
- Another person succumbs to potholes in Mumbai as 27-year old dies after his bike skid through a pothole in Navi Mumbai
- State of J&K says FIR against Major Aditya was justified as the next hearing on his case is on Monday
- Congress MP Shashi Tharoor summoned by Kolkata Court over his ‘Hindu-Pak’ comment
- PM Modi will lay the foundation stone for the 340-km long Purvanchal Expressway in Azamgarh
- Twelve Russian intelligence officers were charged on Friday with hacking Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign
Woman tourist guide arrested for growing ganja at home
Covai Post Network
March 29, 2018
KOTTAYAM: Police on Thursday arrested a woman at Kaloor in Kochi for growing ganja plants in the terrace of her house.
The woman, identified as Mary Ann, is a tourist guide. Five ganja plants were seized from the terrace.
According to police, they have been conducting searches in the area for the last three days following a tip off. There were two women in the house at the time of the raid.