19 Feb 2018, Edition - 951, Monday
- Karnataka Congress MLA N A Haris’s son, who thrashed youth at pub, surrenders
- Kamal Haasan’s party launch on Feb 21.
- Shocking hit and run case reported from Jaipur, Rajasthan. 1 person dead and 1 injured.
- Congress VIP’s brat surrenders; Cops could not arrest him, now surrender orchestrated.
- CBI sealed PNB Brady branch house; No entry or exit for officials. Ground report by Aruneel
- BJP MP booked for land grabbing; accused of assaulting land owner
- UPA-Nirav link gets murkier; Resignation signed off by Former FM P. Chidambaram
TN to hold Global Investors Meet in January 2019
Covai Post Network
February 12, 2018
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government has decided to hold the second Global Investors Meet (GIM) next January.
According to an official press release, the GIM will be held on January 23 and 24 next year and Rs.75 crore had been allocated for the purpose.
The first GIM was held in 2015 in which 98 Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) were signed involving an outlay of around Rs. 242,000 crore. Out the 98 agreements signed in the first GIM, projects worth Rs.62,738 crore of 61 investors are in various stages of implementation, the release added.