20 Apr 2018, Edition - 1011, Friday
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
- Unnao BJP MLA’s security withdrawn, Kuldeep Sengar’s security revoked, CBI continues to grill Sengar
- Crucial hearing in Purohit case, SC to hear Lt Col Purohit’s plea, plea seeking quashing of UAPA, Purohit wants terrorist tag dropped
- Class 10th students would get an extra 2 marks for the misprint in the CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper.
TN to hold Global Investors Meet in January 2019
Covai Post Network
February 12, 2018
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government has decided to hold the second Global Investors Meet (GIM) next January.
According to an official press release, the GIM will be held on January 23 and 24 next year and Rs.75 crore had been allocated for the purpose.
The first GIM was held in 2015 in which 98 Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) were signed involving an outlay of around Rs. 242,000 crore. Out the 98 agreements signed in the first GIM, projects worth Rs.62,738 crore of 61 investors are in various stages of implementation, the release added.