18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
TN to hold Global Investors Meet in January 2019
Covai Post Network
February 12, 2018
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government has decided to hold the second Global Investors Meet (GIM) next January.
According to an official press release, the GIM will be held on January 23 and 24 next year and Rs.75 crore had been allocated for the purpose.
The first GIM was held in 2015 in which 98 Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) were signed involving an outlay of around Rs. 242,000 crore. Out the 98 agreements signed in the first GIM, projects worth Rs.62,738 crore of 61 investors are in various stages of implementation, the release added.