22 Sep 2018, Edition - 1166, Saturday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Brother, sister arrested for selling narcotics
Covai Post Network
September 8, 2016
Officials of the Narcotic Intelligence Bureau today seized 55 kilos of ganja from two passengers of a Mangaluru-bound train near Podanur, on the outskirts of Coimbatore.
Based on a tip off, the sleuths carried out search in the Egmore-Mangaluru train and held 33-year-old Kavitha and her brother Anburaj (28), hailing from Erode.
On search, 55 kg of ganja was seized from them. Further interrogation was on about the source and destination of the supply.