19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Flat owners protest against builder
Covai Post Network
September 3, 2016
Irked over the delay in completion of the project within the scheduled time, buyers of the Purva Bluemont apartments staged a demonstration in front of the project site in Singanallur here on Saturday.
More than 100 flat owners gathered in front of the site and claimed that the promoter had failed to hand over the flats in good conditions.
“The materials used are of sub standard quality. The construction is very bad and the promoter is refusing to provide the occupancy certificate,” an owner alleged.
“The promoter has not provided drinking water facility, electricity connection and not allotted car parks. He has not done property assessment too. Interior painting is not yet done. We have paid the full amount totalling to Rs. 70 to 80 lakhs per flat. The total is more than Rs. 300 crore,” said another owner.