- Download mobile app
- Shia Waqf board files an application in the Supreme Court seeking settlement of the Ram Janmbhoomi issue.
- Three people dead in fire and collapse of building near a plastic manufacturing factory in Industrial Area- A near Sufia Chowk in Ludhiana
- Supreme Court refuses to interfere in the matter of film @FilmPadmavati’s release.
- #INDvSL First Test between India and Sri Lanka ends in a draw at Eden Gardens in Kolkata
- J&K: One terrorist, identified as Adil Chopaan, killed by security forces in Tral’s Gulshanpora
Passenger numbers on Krishnarajapuram train low
Covai Post Network
July 17, 2017
The Southern Railway has called upon passengers to use the Coimbatore-Krishnarajapuram (Bengaluru) special night express train in the wake of poor passenger response.
According to Southern Railway, Salem Division poor patronage had been observed in the Coimbatore-Krishnarajapuram (Bengaluru) special train, introduced on public demand. Though bookings are now open, the response has been poor, authorities said.
It is in this backdrop that the railways has sought passenger support or else authorities would have no option but to withdraw the train.