23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Students from New Zealand visit TNAU
Covai Post Network
November 28, 2017
A batch of students from the Massey University in New Zealand visited the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University here on Tuesday to learn about various researches conducted being carried out there.
The students also interacted with the scientists. They visited the Bio-Energy Park, Biogas Generation Unit, Sustainable Organic Agricultural Technologies, Integrated Agricultural, Poultry and Fishery Systems, Agricultural Wetland, and Agri Business Development to learn the ongoing research activities. A release from the University said that the students appreciated the contribution to farming by Tamil Nadu and the University and the research and extension activities conducted by TNAU.
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr