23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
TN Health Minister undertaking AIIMS mission to Delhi on March 13
Covai Post Network
March 9, 2018
Coimbatore : Tamil Nadu health Minister Vijayabhaskar would be meeting officials of the Central Government to take up the issue of setting up AIIMS in the State, Principal Secretary Health J Radhakrishnan said today.
All details with regard to setting up of AIIMS had been passed on to the Centre and Vijayabhaskar will meet officials in Delhi on March 13 and discuss the issue, Radhakrishnan told reporters here.
The State had suggested five locations and it was for the Centre to take a decision, he added. The official was here to inspect the ongoing Rs 30-crore renovation works at Coimbatore Medical College Hospital and installation of arious equipment in the departments of cardiology, nephrology and neurology.
He said a cath lab would be set up soon for the benefit of those suffering from heart ailments.