18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Boys rescued from Thailand cave discharged from the hospital
- Cong wants ‘no trust’ motion deferred, doesn’t want debate on Friday
- Kerala Government backs women’s entry in Sabarimala temple
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
2 held for making threat call to Pinarayi
Covai Post Network
December 30, 2017
Kochi: Two persons were taken into custody for threatening to kill Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
One of them was a murder suspect and they lived in Palakkad, police said. They said the call was made from their neighbour Saiba’s phone which they stole to take revenge on some previous enmity.
The threat call was received by one Sajesh Kumar who was traveling from Chalakkudy to Thrissur on Friday morning. The police traced the call to Palakkad and security was beefed up as Pinarayi was there to attend a party meeting.
The phone had gone missing three days ago.