23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Actor Dileep takes private security cover for fear of possible attack
Covai Post Network
October 22, 2017
Kochi: Actor Dileep has taken private security cover to protect him from any possible attack.
The security is provided by a Goa-based Thunder Force which is a pan India outfit offering security solutions to individuals and private organisations.
The charge of this security concern is a retired police official from Kerala.The agency has 11 branches in the country while two in Thrissur and Palakkad in Kerala. Retired IPS Officer P A Valson heads thr concern in Kerala.