21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Chinese President Xi Jinping arrives in Africa on a four-nation visit seeking deeper military and economic ties
- BJP conference on winning no-trust vote held by BJP leader G. V. L. Narasimha Rao
- ‘This crime is unacceptable’, says Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on mob lynching incident in Alwar
- Number of girls in IITs distressingly low, this needs to increase: President Ram Nath Kovind
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
Anonymous death threat to Kerala CM
Covai Post Network
December 29, 2017
Security has been beefed up for Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan after an anonymous caller rang up the Thrissur East police and said he (Pinarayi Vijayan) would be assassinated.
The Chief Minister is currently in Palakkad to attend the CPI-M district conference. The call was made from a SIM card registered in the name of a resident from Ottapalam.