23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Anonymous death threat to Kerala CM
Covai Post Network
December 29, 2017
Security has been beefed up for Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan after an anonymous caller rang up the Thrissur East police and said he (Pinarayi Vijayan) would be assassinated.
The Chief Minister is currently in Palakkad to attend the CPI-M district conference. The call was made from a SIM card registered in the name of a resident from Ottapalam.