20 Mar 2018, Edition - 980, Tuesday
- PM Narendra Modi condoles death of 39 Indians
- President Ram Nath Kovind condoles the death of 39 Indians
- Google is now working with both Unity and Cocos in order to provide IDE support for the Instant Apps feature
- BJP knows how to do politics over death, says MP Jyotiraditya Scindia
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has said that Congress’ behavior in Lok Sabha has crossed all the limits
- JNU professor Atul Johri detained after charges of sexual misconduct were filed against him
- J&K: Encounter underway in Kupwara as 3 terrorists are holed up
- Rajya Sabha Chairman M. Venkaiah Naidu cancels official dinner for MPs on March 21 because of the impasse in the house
- The government must apologise to families, says Congress leader Randeep Surjewala
- MP Jyotiraditya Scindia responds to the criticism he faced by EAM Sushma Swaraj over allegedly disrupting the Lok Sabha
Archdiocese Movement for Transparency launched
Covai Post Network
January 13, 2018
A section of priests has formed a body to bring in transparency in the activities of Ernakulam-Angamali Archdiocese.
The formation of ‘Archdiocese Movement for Transparency’ is part of a move to expose those involved in the ‘shady’ deal in the sale of church land, including Archbishop Cardinal Mar George Alencherry.
The first meeting of the association, formed with the backing of the faithfuls, was held on Friday.The meeting decided “not to tolerate” any priest or bishop who work against the interest of the church.
“A huge amount of money was lost because of the land deal. It cannot be kept under wraps.It is the money of the faithfuls,” they said.