- Download mobile app
20 Jan 2018, Edition - 921, Saturday
- BJP MP @Swamy39 speaks on Election Commission’s disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal must step down, says Congress spokesperson Tom Vadakkan
- 24-yr-old ABVP activist hacked to death in Kannur District
- Two teenagers bleed to death on the road as UP Police, unwilling to ‘soil car with blood’, refuse to help
- Two bombs found near Bodh Gaya pilgrimage centre in Bihar
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has stabbed people in the back, says Sambit Patra, BJP spokesperson
- On camera: Karni Sena supporters ransack movie hall in Haryana’s Faridabad
- Bellandur lake in Bengaluru catches fire again, 5,000 jawans to the rescue
Arrangements for Sabarimala mandala puja tomorrow
Covai Post Network
December 26, 2017
Kottayam: Arrangements for the Mandala puja marking the culmination of 41 days of pilgrimage at the hill shrine of Sabarimala on Tuesday reached the final phase with the arrival of the golden attire ‘Thanga Angi’ of Lord Ayyappa on Monday evening.
The procession began on Friday from Sree Parthasarthy temple at Aranmula. The ornaments would be adorned on the idol of deity tomorrow for the ‘Mandala puja’ and after ‘athazha puja’ in the evening, the temple will remain closed for two days.
It will open on December 30 for the ‘Makaravillaku’ festival which is on January 14.