20 Aug 2018, Edition - 1133, Monday
- 12 of Imran’s 21 cabinet members held key posts during Musharraf regime
- ATS arrests former Sena corporator, Shrikant Pangarkar for ‘plotting’ blasts
- Two cabbies in Delhi jailed for driving on wrong side
- The former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan has passed away, a statement by the United Nations said
- Odisha government sent a 240-member fire services team to carry out rescue operations in flood-ravaged Kerala
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar donates 10 crore for Kerala
- 500 crore relief package announced for Kerala
- PM Modi undertakes aerial survey of Kerala
- Imran Khan Takes Oath As Pakistan’s New Prime Minister
- KeralaFloods : PM Modi announces Rs 500 crore aid as immediate assistance to the state
Bus workers stab three students in Nettoor
Covai Post Network
November 29, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Workers of a private bus stabbed three students who questioned them for not giving them concessions in the bus fare at Nettoor on Wednesday.
According to sources, the students of Government ITI in Maradu were not given concessions by the bus conductor. Irked by this the students refused to pay the full fare.
This led to heated arguments between the crew and the students, resulting in the stabbing of the students.
All the injured students were rushed to a hospital in Tripunithura. Police arrested three workers and impounded the bus.