22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Bus workers stab three students in Nettoor
Covai Post Network
November 29, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Workers of a private bus stabbed three students who questioned them for not giving them concessions in the bus fare at Nettoor on Wednesday.
According to sources, the students of Government ITI in Maradu were not given concessions by the bus conductor. Irked by this the students refused to pay the full fare.
This led to heated arguments between the crew and the students, resulting in the stabbing of the students.
All the injured students were rushed to a hospital in Tripunithura. Police arrested three workers and impounded the bus.