26 Apr 2018, Edition - 1017, Thursday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
Central team to moot Rs 404 cr Ockhi aid to Kerala
Covai Post Network
December 30, 2017
Kottayam: The Central team has said it will recommend an aid of Rs 404 crore for Kerala to tide over Ockhi losses.
The State had demanded Rs 442 crore but the team said it could not recommend more than Rs 404 crore, Finance Minister Thomas Isaac told mediapersons in Thiruvananthapuram.
Winding up the tour on Friday, the team headed by Additional secretary, Disaster Management Department Bipin Mallick held discussions with the Revenue Minister and the Chief Secretary, Isaac said.