27 Apr 2018, Edition - 1018, Friday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
CM’s intervention sought to solve restrictions to offer prayers in Bonacaud
Covai Post Network
January 6, 2018
Kottayam: Chief Minister’s intervention has been sought to solve the restrictions imposed on the believers in offering prayers at Bonacaud in Thiruvananthapuram.
Problems can be solved through talks, M Soosa Pakiam, Archbishop of Thiruvananthapuram Archdiosese, said.
The faithfuls are agitated over the baton charge carried out by police yesterday. Still there is scope for settling the issue through dialogue, he said at Thiruvananthapuram.
He said that the government was only against construction activities in the mountain and had no objection in allowing the pilgrims once in a year. It was only because the condition was violated, the faithful were targeted by police.