- Download mobile app
20 Jan 2018, Edition - 921, Saturday
- BJP MP @Swamy39 speaks on Election Commission’s disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal must step down, says Congress spokesperson Tom Vadakkan
- 24-yr-old ABVP activist hacked to death in Kannur District
- Two teenagers bleed to death on the road as UP Police, unwilling to ‘soil car with blood’, refuse to help
- Two bombs found near Bodh Gaya pilgrimage centre in Bihar
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has stabbed people in the back, says Sambit Patra, BJP spokesperson
- On camera: Karni Sena supporters ransack movie hall in Haryana’s Faridabad
- Bellandur lake in Bengaluru catches fire again, 5,000 jawans to the rescue
Court summons scriptwriter in actor Unni Mukundan abuse case
Covai Post Network
January 6, 2018
Kochi: A city court directed a female scriptwriter to appear before it on January 27 in connection with her sexual abuse case against actor Unni Mukundan.
The petitioner had lodged a complaint against Unni alleging that he tried to outrage her modesty what when she visited his house here to narrate a script on August 23.
While the woman’s lawyer accused police of trying to save Unni, the other side claimed it was Unni who had lodged a complaint against her for blackmailing him and forcing him to marry her or else pay Rs 25 lakh as settlement.