22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Court summons scriptwriter in actor Unni Mukundan abuse case
Covai Post Network
January 6, 2018
Kochi: A city court directed a female scriptwriter to appear before it on January 27 in connection with her sexual abuse case against actor Unni Mukundan.
The petitioner had lodged a complaint against Unni alleging that he tried to outrage her modesty what when she visited his house here to narrate a script on August 23.
While the woman’s lawyer accused police of trying to save Unni, the other side claimed it was Unni who had lodged a complaint against her for blackmailing him and forcing him to marry her or else pay Rs 25 lakh as settlement.