18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Boys rescued from Thailand cave discharged from the hospital
- Cong wants ‘no trust’ motion deferred, doesn’t want debate on Friday
- Kerala Government backs women’s entry in Sabarimala temple
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Court summons scriptwriter in actor Unni Mukundan abuse case
Covai Post Network
January 6, 2018
Kochi: A city court directed a female scriptwriter to appear before it on January 27 in connection with her sexual abuse case against actor Unni Mukundan.
The petitioner had lodged a complaint against Unni alleging that he tried to outrage her modesty what when she visited his house here to narrate a script on August 23.
While the woman’s lawyer accused police of trying to save Unni, the other side claimed it was Unni who had lodged a complaint against her for blackmailing him and forcing him to marry her or else pay Rs 25 lakh as settlement.