21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Chinese President Xi Jinping arrives in Africa on a four-nation visit seeking deeper military and economic ties
- BJP conference on winning no-trust vote held by BJP leader G. V. L. Narasimha Rao
- ‘This crime is unacceptable’, says Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on mob lynching incident in Alwar
- Number of girls in IITs distressingly low, this needs to increase: President Ram Nath Kovind
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
Dealers to be quizzed in road tax evasion case
Covai Post Network
December 26, 2017
Kochi: After Fahadh Faasil, now it is the turn of the car dealers to undergo interrogation by the crime branch in connection with the road tax evasion issue.
The crime branch decided to grill the dealers from whom he had bought cars. He is said to have bought them from Delhi and Bengaluru from dealers who had presented a package to register the cars in the Union Territory and deliver them to Fahadh.