20 Oct 2018, Edition - 1194, Saturday
- The accident happened this morning on Mahabaleshwar-Poladpur road
- Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh is addressing media
- UP CM Adityanath gives clarion call to build Ram Temple in Ayodhya
- Assam districts bordering Arunachal on flood alert
- Counting begins for Jammu & Kashmir municipal polls
- IUML Kerala legislator Abdul Razack dead
Dealers to be quizzed in road tax evasion case
Covai Post Network
December 26, 2017
Kochi: After Fahadh Faasil, now it is the turn of the car dealers to undergo interrogation by the crime branch in connection with the road tax evasion issue.
The crime branch decided to grill the dealers from whom he had bought cars. He is said to have bought them from Delhi and Bengaluru from dealers who had presented a package to register the cars in the Union Territory and deliver them to Fahadh.